How to get E-mail and Other Account Access

  • Employees must see their division secretary to complete a Staff Request for Access Form or Faculty Request for Access Form to obtain their user name and password for their computer and e-mail and arrange HP3000 access.  This form must be sent to Bonnie Madison in Building 4000, Room 4122. 
  • Student Accounts are automatically generated when students apply and upgraded to allow access to campus services when students register.



Visit our Support Center where you can find the answers to your questions or submit a request for additional assistance.