Travel Handbook

Travel Handbook

Per Diem


Travel Money

Misc Expenses

SAAM (OFM) Travel Guidelines

Travel for Convenience

Travel Procedure Guidelines




Glossary of Terms



Travel Money

The State of Washington has contracted with JP Morgan to provide corporate credit cards for state/agency designated employees.


Employees may check out a travel card prior to leaving on College business to pay for the following: lodging accommodations, rental car, and any other travel related expenses except for registration and meals. A Travel Requisition is required in order to receive a credit card. Employees are responsible for all charges on the travel VISA credit card. Original receipts for lodging, taxi, car rentals, etc. must be attached to the Travel Expense Voucher at the return of the trip.


Contact the Finance office for more details for completing the paperwork required for check out of the travel credit card.