- Taxi fares (including a customary tip or gratuity), car rentals, parking fees, ferry and bridge tolls.
- Registration fees required for attendance at approved conventions, conferences, and official meetings.
- Rental of room in a hotel or other place which is used to transact official business is reimbursable as a separate item when authorized by the College President or designee.
- Charges for necessary facsimile (FAX) or photocopying services.
- Charges for necessary stenographic or typing services in connection with the preparation of reports and/or correspondence, when authorized by the College President or designee.
- The actual cost of laundry and/or dry cleaning expenses as
evidenced by a receipt
is authorized for employees in continuous domestic travel status for more than five (5) days.
- Day parking fees.
- Transit fares, ferry fares, bridge and road tolls, and taxi and shuttle fares when necessary and on official business.
- Telephone calls from pay phones when the call cannot be charged to the employee's office or the employee's SCAN telephone number are not accepted.
- Valet services, entertainment expenses, television/VCR/video rental, and other items of a similar nature.
- Taxi fares, motor vehicle rental, and other transportation costs to or from places of entertainment and other similar facilities. Transportation expenses between an employee's official residence and official station are not allowable.
- Costs of personal trip insurance, medical and hospital services.
- Personal telephone calls.
- Any tips or gratuities associated with personal expenses, such as those listed above, are not reimbursable.
All travel outside the United States requires the completion of a Travel Authorization Form which
be approved by the appropriate administrators, Vice President and College President prior to your departure. Please reference the following website for foreign per diem rates or contact the Stuart Trippel, Extension 4672.
- Email Stuart Trippel at firstname.lastname@example.org
Modified on 05/21/2012