Shoreline Community College staff and faculty need to complete items 1-4 of the following process to have their items sent to the State for surplus:
- Print out or fill in a State Surplus Request for Pick-Up form.
- Please include as much detail as possible when describing each item including model name, model number, etc. AND email a picture to email@example.com. For questions about what you can surplus visit the Washington State Department of Enterprise Services site.
- Look for a state tag on the item and include this 6 digit number if there is one.
- Send the completed form to Aimee Henson via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via intercampus mail (Facilities Department/Room 5105).
- The request will be entered into the Surplus Property Disposal Request System upon receipt of the form.
- Once approved, Department of Enterprise Services will contact the Requestor to schedule a pick-up time or coordinate an on-site auction.