Surplus Process

Shoreline Community College staff and faculty need to complete items 1-4 of the following process to have their items sent to the State for surplus:

  1. Print out or fill in a State Surplus Request for Pick-Up form.
  2. Please include as much detail as possible when describing each item including model name, model number, etc. AND email a picture to For questions about what you can surplus visit the Washington State Department of Enterprise Services site
  3. Look for a state tag on the item and include this 6 digit number if there is one.
  4. Send the completed form to Aimee Henson via email ( or via intercampus mail (Facilities Department/Room 5105).
  5. The request will be entered into the Surplus Property Disposal Request System upon receipt of the form.
  6. Once approved, Department of Enterprise Services will contact the Requestor to schedule a pick-up time or coordinate an on-site auction.

Contact Aimee Henson at (206) 546-4661 or with any questions.