Facilities services generally fall into one of the following categories:
- Operations and Maintenance
- Custodial Services
- Grounds Maintenance
- Office Moves
- Event Set-ups
Work Order Request System
Submit a work order request to the Facilities Department.
Here are some key tips for making a request:
- When filling in the “Work Description” field, please include as much information as possible in this location of the form. Repeat the room number and the location of the issue with directional orientation as well. ie. It’s on the north wall or north side of the building.
- Required fields with an asterisk must be filled
- Attach an image after the request has been saved
- After filling out the required fields on the Work Order Request entry page and you have no attachments, clicking the Save button will complete the work order request submission process. You should receive an email that your work order was submitted.
- For requests that need immediate attention, call Facilities at extension 4661 or (206)-546-4661
- Before submitting a Set-Up Request, please obtain proper approval by submitting a Room Request Form for your event 4-8 weeks before your event.
- Once the event has been approved you will be directed to submit a Facilities Set-Up Request form for all events/activities that require set-up assistance from the Facilities Department. This will allow us to collect specific details for each set-up, which will help us better understand what your event/activity requires. Please submit the completed Set-Up Request Form to firstname.lastname@example.org or Room 5105 at least two weeks prior to the event date.
- When moving to a different office please submit a Work Order Request stating what you need moved and where.
- Mark the items clearly with the room number they are being sent to.
- Please allow one to two weeks response time.
- Include a phone number where we can reach you in case there are questions.
- If you are throwing something out, please fill out the State Surplus Request for Pick-Up form and submit to room 5105 or email@example.com prior to entering the work order request for an office move.
- Inform TSS of the change so that it can be updated in the Employee Directory
- Key Request forms are to be submitted to Safety and Security.
- There is a $25 fee for keys not returned upon termination of employment which will be charged to the department.
- File cabinet keys are the responsibility of the department and will be returned to the department head if they are returned to Safety and Security with building keys.
- Lost keys must be reported to Campus Safety and Security promptly. If re-keying is necessary because of loss, the labor and materials costs will be charged to the department budget by Facilities Services.