Thursday, September 19
- 8:30 am – 12:00 pm: New Faculty Orientation – Please RSVP in advance
- 11:30 am – 12:15 pm: Division Potlucks
- 12:15 pm – 2:00 pm: Division Meetings
- 2:15 pm – 4:00 pm: Department Meetings as needed
All full-time employees are expected to participate in Fall Convocation; some sessions will repeat on Monday
- 8:30 am – 1:30 pm: Concurrent Professional Development Schedule
- 10:45 am - 12:45 pm: Faculty Program Coordinator Training. Room #1504
- (This is a training for current Faculty Program Coordinators, and for those who are interested in FPC training )
- 12:00 pm- 1:00 pm: Nature walk, led by Matt Loper. Meet in courtyard, next to the founatin.
- 8:30am - 10:15 am: Training for the E-Board- PUB Quiet Dining Room #9208
- 10:30 am – 11:45 am: Union General Membership Meeting- PUB Quiet Dining Room #9208
- 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm: SCCFT and Faculty Senate Joint Lunch and Meeting- PUB Quiet Dining Room #9208
- 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm: Faculty Senate General Meeting- PUB Quiet Dining Room #9208
- First day of fall quarter; Welcome Week begins; "Ask Me" begins
- 11:00 am – 11:30 am: Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony for 7000 Campus Living
- 11:30 am – 1:30 pm: All-Campus Food Truck Lunch in the Courtyard (Complimentary lunch for employees and students on a first come, first serve basis; Food trucks will not be able to accept cash or cards)
- 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm: Tour of 7000 Campus Living: Residence Hall
- 2 tour groups leaving the lobby every half-hour. (8 people per group)
If you have questions about the Opening Week schedule, please contact Pilar Corder.
To arrange accessibility accommodations for any of these activities, please contact HR (firstname.lastname@example.org).