- Organizational Chart
- Auxiliary Services Procedural Guidelines - Receiving Changes Memo 10/03/05
- Printing Services Pricing
- Paper Ordering Procedures
- Shipping & Receiving
Orders for paper should be directed to the Bookstore. Following is the procedure:
- All orders must be on a Purchase Requisition
- Cases of white paper being ordered for a copy machine should indicate which copy machine the paper is for. The cost of the paper is included in the copier click charges, therefore you do NOT need to include a budget number for paper used in the copy machine.
- Orders for all colored paper, various envelopes and SCC letterhead, need to include the budget number to be charged.
- Once the requisition is received the paper, etc., will be delivered to the person indicated on the purchase requisition.
- Available products include:
- colored paper
- white paper (case of 10 reams)
- SCC Letterhead
- SCC Envelopes
- #10 white return address envelopes (box of 500)
- #10 white window return address envelopes (box of 500)
- #9 Business Reply envelopes (box of 500)
- SCC 6x9" envelopes
- If you have any questions, please contact Ed Phipps at x6988 or email@example.com