For Faculty/Staff using Exchange:
1. The first part is to make sure the device is connected to the network. When on campus the best connection will likely be WiFi. Make sure you can browse to external websites before proceeding.
2. Next, choose to set up an Exchange account
3. The items the user needs to type are Email, Domain, Username, Password, and Description.
4. When successful you should see that it autodetects the initial mail server. Note that this is the initial server not necessarily the ultimate server the user will be using.
5. Choose to sync Mail, Contacts, and Calendars. Keep any existing info.
6 .Go check email. :) If the server behind the scenes is different for the user the configuration will update automatically. Notice that the Server now reads “outlook.office365.com”. That is the correct server for the user and it changed without anyone having to know that.