Crime In Progress
1. Do not attempt to apprehend or interfere with the suspected criminal except in times of self-protection.
2. If safe to do so, stop and take time to get a good description of the suspect.
3. Call the Campus Emergency Number at Ext. 4499, or dial9-911, or 911 if you are calling from a public phone.Give your name, location, and department.
Shoreline Community College
Advise them of the situation, and remain where you are until contacted by an officer.
4. In the event of civil disturbance, continue inasmuch as possible with your normal routine. If the disturbance is outside, stay away from doors and windows.
5. Do not interfere with those persons creating the disturbance, or with law enforcement authorities on the scene.
6. In cases of theft, property damage, illness, or injuries, contact the Safety and Security Department at Ext. 4633.