Callers from Off-Campus:
- All 4 digit numbers are employee extensions.
- Dial the prefix 206-546-xxxx
- (xxxx = the extension number)
- Extensions with numbers beginning BELOW 4500 CAN NOT be dialed directly from off campus.
- Off-campus callers mustfirst dial the college switchboard (206-546-4101) and then the extension as directed.
NEW SCAN PROCEDURES TO MAKE LONG DISTANCE
The length of SCAN authorization numbers will change from the current 6-digits to 7-digits. Your authorization number will have the digit “3” added to the beginning. Therefore, if your authorization number was “123456” (before 2009), it will be “3123456” now.
- The current sequence of dialing the authorization number before the telephone number will move to dialing the authorization number AFTER the telephone number. To place a long distance call through the SCAN system:
- Dial 8
- Listen for the dial tone
- Dial the number of the party you are calling with area code
- Dial your authorization number, beginning with a 3.